Hospital Management Software is better known as a Hospital Management Information System (HMIS). It is used to manage all the activities and operations that are performed while running a hospital business. Hospital Management Software is used mainly for Billing and Accounting Purpose. Reports are published in Digital format that can be printed using standard printers.
Why is a Hospital Management Software Needed ?
- A software helps administration in automating the process.
- Reports, accounting and calculations done via a HMIS are error free.
- All the departments of a hospital are interconnected and access levels can be set for each department easily.
- Patients can be easily registered with a unique ID. Their accounts can be managed easily with complete transaction details.
- Patients can download reports from the comfort of their home, using smartphones or laptops/ desktop computer.
- Stock and Inventory Management becomes easy and less time consuming.
- Patients can pay online. Simple payment gateway interfaces are used. Credit cards, debit cards and net banking are the most common mode of online payment.
- Administration can set prices for beds that can be modified as per requirement.
Features / Modules of A Hospital Management System
IPD / Wards Management,
Store & Inventory Management,
Human Resource & Payroll Management,
Financial Accounting Management,
Virtual Help Desk,
Kitchen & Laundry Management
Medical Records and
Demo of Hospital Management Software
A Fully Functional Demo of Hospital Management Software is Available at this link – Click Here
If you want to try Demo of Hospital Software Contact Us