Big amount of Data is needed for efficient growth of any organization. Data Analytics is the process of getting meaningful and actionable conclusions by detailed examination of any information. Data Analytics Course focuses on improving the technical, qualitative and quantitative ability of any individual to analyze data from various resources. Data in every sector is growing day by day at a great pace and it is expected that by the year 2020 the data will be forty five times more as compared to today’s data.
The rate at which data is increasing is very high as compared to the persons who can analyze data efficiently. Data analytics is needed mostly in following fields:
- Arts and Humanities
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Math and Logic
- Personal Development
- Physical Science and Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Language Learning
You can see that almost every business sector is covered in the list.
In Information Technology there are many tools that can be used to analyze data.
Tools that will be covered in this Course are:
- Advanced MS Excel
- R Studio
Why you should chose us as a mentor for Data Analytics Course?
- We have faculty with 12 + Years of IT Experience and Business Analytics Certification from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow and Business Administration Department of Lucknow University
- The syllabus of this course is developed by professionals from IIM and IIT, Delhi with considerable experience.
- You will work on live projects and get practical experience of methods and techniques used in large enterprises for data analytics.
- We have small batches for students which ensures proper attention on queries of each and every student.
- We focus on providing the core knowledge and concepts of data analytics that can be applied on any field of study or work.
Is this course is beneficial for programmers only?
This course is helpful for Programmers and Non Programmers both. This course is designed in such a way that anyone can easily learn everything.
Key Elements of Syllabus of Data Analytics Course
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Regression & ANOVA (Analysis of Variance)
- Machine Learning: Introduction and Concepts
- Unsupervised Learning and Challenges for Big Data Analytics
- Web Analytics for Digital Marketing
- Writing simple and complex SQL queries to fetch data from single and multiple tables.
We have provided successful job oriented training and placement assistance for Students belonging to Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Sultanpur, Faizabad, Delhi, Pune and Mumbai.
Book Your Free Demo Class of Data Analytics Now – Contact Us
Here is a trend Analysis of Data Analytics Vs Data Analysis in India for the Last 12 Months