What is R Programming for Data Science?
- R is a simple programming language
- R is a software environment for statistical analysis
- R is Used for graphics representation
- R is used for Reporting
- R can be used for Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
What are the benefits of Doing R Programming Course for Data Science?
- R is an easy to learn language, no programmers can easily learn R for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- R has a huge community of programmers, you will get answers to all your queries in forums and video libraries.
- R is Opensource, free to install and use.
- R is Cross Platform Compatible.
- R is flexible and ‘fun to learn’.
- Advanced visualizations are possible in R Language.
- R can be connected almost all types of data sources like:
Who needs to learn R Programming Language?
Individuals who want to build their career in the field of:
- Data Analytics
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
Syllabus of R Programming Language Course?
- Overview of R,
- R data types and objects
- Reading and writing data in R
- Control structures and functions in R
- Scoping rules, Dates and Times in R
- Loop functions in R Programming
- Debugging tools in R
- Statistical Simulation and Code Profiling in R
- Graphics and Visualization in R
Why you should chose Slidescope™ for R Programming Course?
We have a pool of experienced professionals with decades of working experience in the field of Sales, Marketing, IT Consulting, Software Development, Marketing Research and Business Analytics.
We are working as Digital Marketing Consultant for leading Manufacturing, Trading and Consulting Companies in Uttar Pradesh, India.
You will learn R programming language on Live Projects.
If you are interested in Joining the Course you can Contact Us