This post will guide you and let you know How to integrate Facebook analytics on website.
- First of all Go to http://developers.facebook.com.
- Login with fb id.
- Go to Create a new App
- Give display name to your App
- In app dashboard go to settings
- Click on basic settings.
- Go to Add platform.
- Select Website Icon.
- Enter Your Website URL.
- In the Chose new product section
- Chose Analytics and click on setup.
- Chose Web from this setting.
- Copy that code and replace your APP ID on the code.
- Paste the code in body of every page you want to track.
- Click next and you will be asked to enter the url of your website.
- Click save and then click continue.
- In 3. Log App Events you will see the version of API – Eg. v2.10.
- Replace the version in your website’s code.
- You can go to analytics settings to get latest API version
- To track button clicks and similar events. These are optional.
- Now save and update your Website’s code and click View Analytics button to see the graphical analysis of traffic on your website.
Facebook Analytics is a powerful tool that can be used to analyze various aspects of website traffic.
You can analyze following Data with Facebook analytics on website
- Number of Unique Users
- Gender Of Users
- Age Group of Users
- Location of Visitors
- Average Session Time
- Create Click Funnels
- Analyze Cohorts
- Track overall revenue
- Track User Retention
- Technology of users device
These analytics are very important in order to get meaningful insights to improve enhance your marketing and sales activities.
If you are unable to integrate facebook analytics on your website you can Contact Us.
We have successfully integrated analytics on our new website Ghar jaisa khana.
Please share your experience in the comments below.